- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded or filleted to 1/2 inch thickness
- 6 string cheese sticks
- 6 slices ham
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- Dash pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Lay out the pounded chicken breasts on a clean surface. Place a slice of ham on each piece, then one stick of cheese. Roll the chicken up around the cheese and ham, and secure with toothpicks. Dip each roll in melted butter, then roll in cracker crumbs. Sprinkle with pepper. Place in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is browned and juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving